Sandbar Fish'n Chips
- Varighet: 90 Minutter (ca.)
- Lokasjon: Darwin, NT
- Produktkode: Sand
Join Sea Darwin for a fast boat ride to the Cullen Bay where you will enjoy a scrumptious sunset serving of fresh, wild caught Northern Territory fish and chips from La Beach accompanied with a icy cold drink.
Leaving Stokes Hill wharf at 1745 hours a fast boat ride will take you past the sights and sounds of Darwin city seascape to arrive at Cullen Bay Beach where you will pick up your fish’n chips. Eat your dinner on the Cullen Bay Sandbar and enjoy this famous stretch of sand that has front row seats for the Fannie Bay sunset. A perfect end to the day for families, couple and groups of friends that have an interest in a real Top End experience. A fast boat ride in the calm of the evening will get you back to the hub bub of Stokes Hill Wharf. .
- 1.5 hour adventure on Darwin Harbour
- Fish’n Chips – one serve of fresh local wild caught fish with chips
- Complimentary glass of bubbly, wine, beer or bottle of water or soft drink
- Licenced bar available, including handcrafted gin
- Take home souvenir stubby cooler or GoVino wine glass (adult fare only)
- Use of a beach blanket
- Opportunistic mammal and marine life sightings